Monday 6 April 2015

Home (REVIEW)




I wanted a movie starring Sheldon Cooper as a purple alien and that was exactly what I got.

The Boov are a race of scaredy cats who are always running away from their enemy. They run to Earth and relocate the humans so that they can take over the planet and live happily, hidden from the bad guys. Obviously the humans aren't best pleased about this. One of the aliens, called Oh, isn't very clever and makes friends with a human girl who was left behind. Hilarity ensues. 

It was made by Dreamworks so of course I was expecting good things. I wasn't disappointed! It was a fun, feel-good, family movie that all can enjoy. It's one of those kids films that adults can appreciate just as much as children. 

Aside from the copious amounts of Rihanna, I have no complaints. Jim Parsons was great and the whole thing was super cute. Definitely well worth a watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.