Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine (REVIEW)



★★★

Gwen Proctor just can't catch a break...

When a woman from a middle of nowhere town called Wolfhunter calls Gwen terrified for her life, she ends up being dragged into another precarious and dangerous situation.

This was definitely an entertaining read. I was on edge from start to finish. The action was non-stop and I had no idea who to trust at all throughout. It's always fun to be kept guessing.

However, I did feel like there was a lot of build up for not very much reward. The way the various storylines converged felt rushed, and the events of the ending happened in a very short amount of time.

Honestly I'm not sure this book was necessary to the Stillhouse Lake series, as the story had nothing really to do with Melvin or his crimes.

Overall I did enjoy it, and I'm happy I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.